Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Morning/Buenos Dias

In English:

1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NLT)
24. Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win! 25. All athletes are disciplined in their training. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize. 26. So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing. 27. I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified.


En Espanol:

1 Corintios 9:24-27(RVR1960)
24. ¿No sabéis que los que corren en el estadio, todos a la verdad corren, pero uno solo se lleva el premio? Corred de tal manera que lo obtengáis. 25. Todo aquel que lucha, de todo se abstiene; ellos, a la verdad, para recibir una corona corruptible, pero nosotros, una incorruptible. 26. Así que, yo de esta manera corro, no como a la ventura; de esta manera peleo, no como quien golpea el aire,  27. sino que golpeo mi cuerpo, y lo pongo en servidumbre, no sea que habiendo sido heraldo para otros, yo mismo venga a ser eliminado.

#GluedtoJesus,
Written by Pastor Nancy Advincola(c)Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, we hope and pray that what you've read will generate in you blissful thoughts to carry during the day ... #GodBless,